Sunday, October 9, 2011

Cute Wall Hanging with Burlap and Graphics



Recently I found this yellow frame at a garage sale for $2.  It was missing the glass or mirrors on the sides and one of the dividers wasn't connected, but it was well worth the $2! 



I removed the hooks and spray painted it an Oregano color.  I absolutely love Rust-oleum's 2x paints.  The coverage is so good!






After I painted it, I reattached the divider that had come unattached.



I used one of my favorite graphics from The Graphics Fairy.  I turned it in Picnik and copied it onto a piece of scrapbook paper.



I wrapped burlap around a piece of hardboard and hot glued the back.  I used hot glue to attach this key to one of them.



And this "5" to another.


I bought the key and the "5" at Hobby Lobby.


I then put everything back in the frame, reattached the hooks and hung it up.


I'm really happy with it.

Thanks so much for your visit!

Pam


I am linking to the following parties:








UndertheTableandDreaming The Graphics Fairy Tutorials and Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment