Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Those Pesky April Showers Did Promise May Flowers

We've finally made it to May and finally some things in my yard are blooming!

Just a couple of weeks ago, my yard looked like this.  Yes, in April...


Now it looks like this:




The best part is that my office is right there, so I get to look right out at this beauty.



I absolutely love this peony right under the weeping cherry.





And since it's almost Mother's Day, in honor of my Mom who loved clematis, here is what was right out my kitchen window of my old house.  Even the sweet woodruff were blooming like crazy underneath it.  It was a beautiful sight!


I hope everything is blooming in your yards!  I wish everyone an early very Happy Mother's Day!


Thanks for visiting!

Pam

I am linking to the following parties:

No comments:

Post a Comment